Planning a party and want to add a little pizzaz to your table top?
Today I am excited to share how easy it is to paint plastic utensils to make it fun in just about 15 minutes or less for your next party!
Item's You'll Need
- One box of plain plastic utensils
- Acrylic paint (any colors you want)
Now that you have all of your supplies the first thing to do it grab a utensil and...paint your handle.
And that is it!
- Select the acrylic paint colors you want to use.
- Using a medium wide craft paint brush, apply paint to the handles of the plastic utensils.
- Find a place to rest the utensils while they dry. ( I just placed them around the edge of a paper plate, worked perfectly!)
To show case these fun nifty utensils I put them in a clear plastic cup. A mason jar would be cute too but I just used what I had and hey I don't think it looks bad.
Note: Do not paint any area near where your mouth would be touching.